Premier’s speakers offer unique insights and tangible solutions to the challenges facing hospitals, payors and providers. Our expert, non-commercial speakers have decades of experience in the healthcare industry and give polished, professional presentations. There is no fee for our speakers’ time, so your costs are kept low.
We can tailor the content to meet your needs, for educational value you can immediately use. Keep reading for a list of our available topics.
- Reform update straight from Premier’s Washington office
- Integrated care: implementation examples from organizations in Premier’s PACT Population Health and Bundled Payment Collaboratives
- Impact analysis: minimizing the effects of reimbursement cuts
- The journey to accountable care and population health management
Safely reducing costs
- Eliminating waste for greater quality and efficiency
- The connection between labor productivity and quality
- Patient safety lessons from Premier Safety Institute®
Improving healthcare quality
- Results from QUEST®
- Calculating the impact of value-based purchasing for your organization
- The benefits of clinical performance and operational benchmarking
Supply chain innovation
- Applying supply chain principles to purchased services
- Supply chain innovation through value analysis
- Principles of comparative effectiveness
- How to use HIT to maintain and improve the quality of healthcare while controlling costs
- Performance analytics: integrating clinical, administrative and financial data
- Our journey to win the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award
- Business ethics and compliance leadership
Don’t let this list limit you! Let’s work together to find a suitable topic and presenter for your next event.
Speakers bureau resources