2014 Premier Supplier Diversity Award
Premier recognizes contracted suppliers who have made important contributions to their community by supporting supplier diversity.
Premier's industry-leading supplier diversity initiative integrates inclusive diversity practices into group purchasing contracting, allowing Premier members to support minority, woman, veteran, and small business suppliers through Premier agreements.
Premier also provides members tools and resources to implement their
own supplier diversity initiatives. For instance, Summa Health System in
Akron, Ohio, and Premier presented a first-of-its-kind regional supplier
diversity fair in spring 2006. For more information, click
Supplier Diversity resources
- Supplier diversity brochure (.pdf)
- Supplier diversity initiative overview
- Supplier diversity white paper (.pdf)
Supplier Diversity success stories
- The big value of small business - Print Media, Inc. (.pdf)
- Woman owned business uncovers opportunity - Private Eyes Inc. (.pdf)
Contact: Deborah Williams, Senior Director, Supplier Diversity, or 704.816.5141.