- August 13, 2015
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) issued its fiscal year (FY) 2016 Medicare inpatient prospective payment system (PPS)/long-term care hospital (LTCH) final rule. Join this live presentation to learn about the new payment and quality policies hospitals will face under the final rule.
Topics of discussion include:
- Bundled Payment
- New Technology
- Adjustments to the Medicare disproportionate share hospital (DSH) payments
- Readmission Reduction program
- Value-based Purchasing program
- Hospital-Acquired Condition Reduction program
- Inpatient Quality Reporting
This Advisor Live® presentation is open to the public.
EXPERTS YOU’LL HEAR FROM
- Danielle Lloyd, M.P.H., vice president, policy and advocacy and deputy director, DC office, Premier, Inc.
- Marla Kugel, M.P.H., principal research scientist, Premier, Inc.
- Aisha Pittman, M.P.H., director, quality policy and analysis, Premier, Inc.
- Watch the recording
- Download Premier’s detailed summary of the final rule (PremierConnect login required)