- November 17, 2015
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services published the final payment rules on the outpatient prospective payment system (OPPS) and the Medicare physician fee schedule (PFS) on October 30, 2015. These changes generally take effect January 1, 2016.
Join Premier for this live, free webinar on November 17 for an overview of the final rules, with more specific coverage of:
• Two-Midnight Rule
• APC Reorganization
• Comprehensive APCs
• Part B Drugs
• Chronic Care Management
• Outpatient Quality Reporting
• Ambulatory Surgical Center Quality Reporting
Physician fee schedule:
• Medicare Shared Savings Program
• Physician payment updates
• Physician compare
• Physician quality reporting system (PQRS)
• Physician incentive program
• Value-based modifier (VBM)
Time permitting, we will also cover the Discharge Planning proposed rule released on October 29. If finalized this rule would change discharge planning requirements for hospitals, critical access hospitals, inpatient rehab facilities and home health agencies.
EXPERTS YOU’LL HEAR FROM
- Danielle Lloyd, MPH, Vice president, policy and advocacy; Deputy director, DC office
- Aisha Pittman, MPH, Director, quality policy and analysis, Premier, Inc.
- Marla Kugel, MPH, Principal research scientist, Premier, Inc.