- July 22, 2016
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
This event has ended. You can now access the slides and recording here.
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) published the proposed payment rules on the outpatient prospective payment system (OPPS) and the Medicare physician fee schedule (PFS) on July 14 and 15, 2016. If finalized, the changes generally would be effective Jan. 1, 2017.
Comments on the proposed rules are due Sep. 6, 2016.
Join Premier for this live, free webinar on July 22 for an overview of the final rules, with more specific coverage of:
- Device Payment
- Off-campus Provider-Based Departments Payment
- Outpatient Quality Reporting
- ASC Quality Reporting
- Hospital Value-Based Purchasing
- EHR Incentive Program
Physician Fee Schedule:
- Telehealth Services
- Care Management
- Appropriate Use for Diagnostic Imaging
- PQRS/Value Modifier Updates
- Medicare Shared Savings Program
- Diabetes Prevention Program
- Aisha Pittman, MPH, Director, Quality Policy & Analysis
- Marjorie Kanof, MD, MPH, Health Policy Alternatives, Inc.
- Lisa Potetz, MPP, Health Policy Alternatives, Inc.
This event is pre-approved for HIMSS education credits