- Advisor Live Webinar: Reviewing the FY2018 Medicare IPPS/Long-Term Care Hospital (LTCH) PPS Final Rule
August 17, 2017
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
This event has ended. Watch the recording and download the slides here.
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) released its fiscal year (FY) 2018 Medicare Inpatient Prospective Payment System (PPS)/Long-Term Care Hospital (LTCH) PPS final rule.
Join this live discussion from 2 – 3 p.m. on Thursday, Aug. 17, to learn about the quality measurement and payment policy changes in this rule.
Topics of discussion include, but are not limited to:
- Operating and capital payment rate updates
- Documentation and coding adjustment
- Outlier payments
- Medicare disproportionate share hospital (DSH) payments
- Updates to the VBP, readmission reduction, and hospital-acquired condition reduction programs
- Inpatient Quality Reporting changes
- Medicare and Medicaid EHR Incentive Program
- Long-term care hospital payment and quality changes
This Advisor Live® presentation is open to the public.
When: Thursday, August 17 at 2 p.m.
- Danielle Lloyd, M.P.H., vice president, policy and advocacy, deputy director, DC office, Premier Inc.
- Aisha Pittman, M.P.H., senior director, quality policy and analysis, Premier Inc.
- Kellie Webb, M.B.A., director, payment policy and analysis, Premier Inc.