- August 19, 2016
1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
This event has ended. View the slides and recording here.
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) released its fiscal year (FY) 2017 Medicare inpatient prospective payment system (PPS)/long-term care hospital (LTCH) PPS final rule. Join this live discussion from 1:30 – 2:30 p.m. on Friday, Aug. 19, to learn about the quality measurement and payment policy changes in this rule.
Topics of discussion include, but are not limited to:
- Operating and capital payment rate updates
- Removal of two-midnight policy payment reduction
- Medicare Outpatient Observation Notice (MOON)
- Documentation and coding adjustment
- Medicare disproportionate share hospital (DSH) payments
- Outlier payments
- Updates to the VBP, readmission reduction, and hospital-acquired condition reduction programs
- Inpatient Quality Reporting changes
- Long-term care hospital payment and quality changes
This Advisor Live® presentation is open to the public.
HIMSS Continuing Education credits are available.
- Danielle Lloyd, MPH., vice president, policy & advocacy, deputy director DC office, Premier Inc.
- Aisha Pittman, MPH, director of quality policy & analysis, Premier Inc.