- Advisor Live Webinar: Reviewing Premier’s Comments on the (CY) 2018 QPP Proposed Rule
August 14, 2017
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
This event has ended. Watch the recording and download the slides here.
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) issued its calendar year (CY) 2018 Quality Payment Program (QPP) proposed rule, which is the consolidated value-based physician payment system and alternative payment model track established by the Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act (MACRA).
Join this live presentation on Monday, Aug. 14 at 2 p.m. to learn about Premier’s comments on the new payment and quality policies clinicians will face under the proposed rule.
Topics of discussion include:
- Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS)
- Low-volume threshold
- Virtual groups
- Payment at risk
- Changes to the quality, cost, improvement activities and advancing care information domains
- Advanced APM Bonus
- Nominal risk standard
- Medical home model standard
- All-Payer combination determination
This Advisor Live® presentation is open to the public.
- Danielle Lloyd, M.P.H., vice president, policy and advocacy, deputy director, DC office, Premier Inc.
- Aisha Pittman, M.P.H., senior director, quality policy and analysis, Premier Inc.