- May 4, 2015
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) just issued its fiscal year (FY) 2016 Medicare inpatient prospective payment system (PPS)/long-term care hospital (LTCH) proposed rule. Join this live presentation to learn about the average payment increase available to most hospitals under the proposed rule.
Other topics of discussion include:
- Market basket adjustments
- Recovery of past alleged overpayments for documentation and coding improvement
- Adjustments to the Medicare disproportionate share hospital (DSH) payments
- Application of the frontier wage index and out-migration adjustments
- Electronic health record (EHR) meaningful use penalties
- Inpatient psychiatric quality reporting
Comments on the proposed rule are due to CMS by June 16, 2015.
This Advisor Live® presentation is open to the public.
EXPERTS YOU’LL HEAR FROM
- Danielle Lloyd, M.P.H., vice president, policy and advocacy and deputy director, DC office, Premier, Inc.
- Marla Kugel, M.P.H., principal research scientist, Premier, Inc.
- Christine Van Dusen, quality measurement program manager, Premier, Inc.