- July 30, 2015
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
On July 9, 2015, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) released a proposed rule to establish a new bundled payment policy for joint replacement procedures called the Comprehensive Care for Joint Replacement (CCJR) model.
This new payment model will be mandatory for most hospitals in 75 geographic regions. CMS proposes to test the CCJR model for a five-year performance period, beginning January 1, 2016, and ending December 31, 2020. CMS is accepting comments on the proposed rule until September 8, 2015.
This webinar will provide an overview of the proposed rule including:
- Background and rationale for new payment model
- Inclusion and exclusion criteria
- Payment methodology
- Quality performance in the payment methodology
- Legal waivers
The webinar will also review ways that hospitals in Premier’s Bundled Payment Collaborative are preparing for this new model.
EXPERTS YOU’LL HEAR FROM
VP, innovative solutions,
|Danielle Lloyd, MPH
VP, policy and advocacy;
deputy director, D.C. office,
- Download Premier’s summary of the proposed rule (PremierConnect login required)
- Watch the recording
- Read the FAQs from the live webinar