- Free Webinar: Common Issues in Managing 340B Program Compliance
October 26, 2017
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
This event has ended. Watch the webinar recording here.
The 340B Drug Discount Program Act of 1992 requires pharmaceutical manufacturers, participating in the Medicaid program, to provide discounts on outpatient covered drugs purchased by specified public health services and government-supported facilities that serve the nation’s most vulnerable patient populations.
Join this live webinar from 1 – 2 p.m. ET on Oct. 26 for an overview of the 340B Program, including:
- Review of the prohibition against duplicate discounts, GPO prohibition and orphan drug exclusion
- Review of 2017 HRSA audit results to date
- Registration and database errors
- Duplicate discounts
- Tips on how to avoid common 340B audit findings
- Cindy Schnabel, Director, Premier Performance Partners