- Advisor Live® Webinar: Reviewing the CY2018 Outpatient Prospective Payment System (OPPS) Final Rule
November 13, 2017
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
This event has ended. Watch the recording here.
Monday | Nov. 13, 2017 | 2 p.m. ET
On November 1, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) issued its calendar year (CY) 2018 Medicare outpatient prospective payment system (OPPS). Join this live presentation to learn about the new payment and quality policies hospitals will face under the final rule.
Topics of discussion include:
- 340B Drug Discount Program
- Packaged Items and Services
- Supervision of Hospital Therapeutic Services for CAHs & Small Rural Hospitals
- Inpatient Only List
- Site-Neutral Payments
- Outpatient Quality Reporting Program
- ASC Payment Provisions and Quality Reporting Program
This Advisor Live® presentation is open to the public.
- Danielle Lloyd, M.P.H., Vice president, policy and advocacy and deputy director, DC office, Premier Inc.
- Aisha Pittman, M.P.H., Senior director quality policy and analysis, Premier Inc.
- Kellie Webb, M.B.A., Director, payment policy and analysis, Premier Inc.