- July 23, 2017 - July 26, 2017
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
AHRMM17 Conference & Exhibition
July 23-26, 2017 | Walter E. Washington Convention Center – Washington, DC
AHRMM17 is the leading education event and the central meeting place for providers, academics, affiliates, and vendors working in all facets of healthcare supply chain. Join us July 23-26, 2017, in Washington, DC, to explore the products, technology, and ideas that are advancing healthcare.
CONNECT WITH PREMIER AT AHRMM17 | BOOTH #215
Healthcare supply chain is evolving. Are you getting ahead, keeping up or falling behind?
Premier has the insights, people and tools to help you take the mystery out of supply chain evolution and prepare for the future.
Four steps to take at AHRMM17 to stay one step ahead of what’s next:
- Learning Lab 2.1: Join us July 24 at 11:30 a.m. for The “Secret Sauce” on Engaging Your Clinicians on Supply Chain. Learn how Norton Health was able to enhance their value analysis process by integrating clinical perspectives, subject-matter experts and supply chain leaders to create a partnership geared toward standardizing physician preference items.
- Learning Lab 5.3: Attend Preparing for Consumerism in Healthcare on July 25 at 2:30 p.m. to learn about the many areas where consumerism can and will affect the healthcare supply chain and challenge existing processes designed to facilitate optimal decisions.
- Visit Premier at Booth #215: Learn more about total cost management in key areas, including physician preference items, pharmacy and purchased services, the importance of value analysis and how committed programs add even greater value. Gain insights with enhanced financial and resource utilization data. Our experts will be on hand to answer questions and also demonstrate our Best in KLAS ERP and analytics capabilities.
- Lights. Camera. A New Headshot. Take a professional headshot at the AHRMM Hub in the exhibit hall. Then retrieve a digital file of your new headshot when you stop by Premier booth #215.
*Follow @PremierHA for live updates from #AHRMM17