- Post-Acute Care Webinar
September 14, 2017
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
This event has ended. Watch the webinar recording here.
As hospital and health systems explore expanded relationships with post-acute care, identifying initial network providers represents an important first-step. But picking partners and building towards collaboration are only the first steps on a long journey.
What should happen next?
First-generation PAC networks need to start thinking about engagement and clinical transformation. This webinar will focus on the evolving role of post-acute care in a clinically-integrated landscape and the key components of “PAC 2.0”. Topics for discussion will include:
- The acceleration of acuity stepdown
- The rise of site-neutral payment for PAC
- Advancing clinical pathways, integration, and PAC capabilities
- Steps towards EHR alignment among acute and post-acute
- Evolving quality measures for PAC providers
- Expanding approaches to medical management in PAC
- Utilizing waivers to increase capacity and reduce costs
The presenters will share an array of best-practices around these topics and characterize how some industry-leading organizations have advanced their partnerships with post-acute care.
DATE: Sept. 14, 2017
TIME: 2 p.m. ET
*This session will be recorded and distributed to registrants after it airs.
Andy Edeburn, Principal, Premier Performance Partners