- Webinar: The Health System's Guide to High Reliability
February 22, 2018
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Thursday | Feb. 22, 2018 | 1 p.m. ET
In partnership with HealthLeaders, we are hosting a free webinar on Thursday, Feb. 22, The Health System’s Guide to High Reliability. If you’re looking for ways to reduce hospital acquired infections, avoid possible litigation and improve overall quality of care while containing costs, this webinar is for you.
Find out how Premier’s approach to high reliability helped Inova Fairfax Hospital find success by decreasing defects in the “4-S” process by 96 percent, reducing sterile processing sets with punctured wrappers by 83 percent and saving money though a 22 percent decrease in replacement instrument spend.
Register and learn:
- The five characteristics of high reliability.
- How risk assessments can proactively address gaps in standards compliance.
- How to create short-term action plans to promote ongoing readiness and safety .
- Paul L. Green, MS, RN, CPHQ, Principal, Premier Performance Partners, Premier Inc.
- Scott Betzelos, MD, Chief Executive Officer, SVP, Inova Medical Group and Chief Medical Officer and Associate System CMO Care Coordination, Innova Health System
- Michelle Comeaux, MSHA, CPHQ, FACHE, Director, Regulatory Readiness & Performance Improvement, Inova Health System
Can’t make the live webinar? Register anyway to receive access the on-demand recording.