- FREE Webinar: Preparing to Take Two-Sided Risk
January 11, 2018
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
This event has ended. Watch the recording.
Thursday | Jan. 11, 2018 | 2-3 p.m. ET
As the speed to value-based care accelerates, organizations will need to prepare to take on more risk. There are significant advantages and challenges with two-sided risk models that require careful preparation and the capabilities necessary to stay on the upside of reimbursement. In addition, many MSSP ACOs are closing in on their six-year max for remaining in Track 1 and must make a decision to either take on more risk or exit the program.
Join Premier on Thursday, Jan. 11 for a free, educational webinar and learn:
- Which options are available to those considering two-sided risk models, including shared savings incentives and potential losses under the next generation of value-based contracts;
- What your roadmap should look like as you build the capabilities needed to succeed in two-sided risk; and
- How to align key strategies and incentives across the health system to drive success.
- Brent Hardaway, vice president, population health management advisory services, Premier Inc.
- Beth Anctil, RN, MSN, principal, Premier Inc.
- Bryan Smith, principal, Premier Inc.
This webinar will be recorded and available after it airs on premierinc.com/events.