- FREE Webinar: Strategies for Success in a Medicare ACO Model
February 7, 2018
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
This event has ended. View the webinar recording.
Wednesday | Feb. 7, 2018 | 2 p.m. ET
Achieving fiscal, clinical and strategic success in a Medicare Accountable Care Organization (ACO) model may require performance improvement and an evolution in workflows and thinking in your approach to care.
During this webinar, we will discuss the ways Premier can help your Medicare ACO through this transition, as well as provide an opportunity to hear from a Medicare ACO about how it has achieved consistent financial and clinical success in the program.
Moreover, you’ll hear how members of Premier’s Population Health Management Collaborative have significantly outperformed their peers in achieving share savings, as well as the amount of the shared savings payments.
During this webinar, you will learn:
- How Medicare ACOs are addressing the transformation to value-based models
- Which areas of focus a successful ACO pursued to achieve that level of performance
- How Premier is uniquely positioned to help your ACO
- Seth Edwards, MHA, director, Population Health Management Collaborative, Premier Inc.
This webinar will be recorded and available after it airs on premierinc.com/events.