The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) issued its fiscal year FY2019 Medicare inpatient prospective payment system (IPPS)/long-term care hospital (LTCH) proposed rule in April. Watch this recording to learn about Premier’s draft comments on the new payment and quality policies hospitals will face under the proposed rule.
Topics of discussion include:
- Adjustments to the Medicare disproportionate share hospital (DSH) payments
- Readmission Reduction program
- Value-Based Purchasing program
- Hospital-Acquired Condition Reduction program
- Inpatient Quality Reporting
- Meaningful Use/EHR program
- Request for Information regarding interoperability
- Other issues
- Aisha Pittman, M.P.H., Senior director policy and analysis, Premier, Inc.
- Kellie Webb, M.B.A., Director, payment policy and analysis, Premier, Inc.
- Meryl Bloomrosen, M.B.A., MBI, Senior director, federal affairs, Premier, Inc.