On August 9, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) issued a proposed rule which would make major changes to the Medicare Shared Savings Program (MSSP). Join this live presentation to learn about the CMS proposal to redesign the MSSP, eliminating Track 1 and 2, establishing a new BASIC track and re-framing Track 3 as an ENHANCED track. Topics of discussion include, but are not limited to:
- Risk Levels of the Basic and Enhanced Tracks
- Agreement and Performance Periods
- Beneficiary Engagement and Incentives
- Aisha Pittman, M.P.H., Senior director policy and analysis, Premier, Inc.
- Seth Edwards, M.H.A., Principal performance partner, Population Health Management Collaborative, Premier Inc.