On July 12, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) issued its calendar year CY 2019 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule (MPFS) proposed rule with comment period. Learn about the new payment and quality policies impacting clinicians, accountable care organizations (ACOs) and advanced alternative payment models (APMs) under the proposed rule.
Topics of discussion include:
- Medicare Physician Fee Schedule (MPFS)
- Site Neutral Payment
- Evaluation & Management Visits
- Part B Drug
- Care Management/Telehealth
- Appropriate Use for Diagnostic Imaging
- Medicare Shared Savings Program
- Requests for Information
- Price Transparency
- Quality Payment Program (QPP)
- Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS)
- Advanced Alternative Payment Models (APMs)
- Medicare Advantage Qualifying Payment Arrangement Incentive Demo
- Aisha Pittman, M.P.H., Senior director policy and analysis, Premier Inc.
- Meryl Bloomrosen, M.B.A., MBI, Senior director, federal affairs, Premier Inc.