ON-DEMAND WEBINAR: Collaborating to Improve Maternal Care
The U.S. has the worst rates of maternal mortality among industrialized nations, making it more important than ever to identify gaps in care and be able to implement changes quickly.
In this on-demand webinar, learn how to create improvement practices that dramatically reduce maternal death rates and prevent complications.
The discussion includes a real-life example of how a Premier® member, based in Delaware, a state that once ranked 34th nationally for infant mortality*, became a nationally-recognized leader in maternal care by aligning leadership and standardizing practices.
In this on-demand webinar, participants will:
- Examine opportunities and challenges when working to optimize maternal and infant care.
- Assess tools needed, proven methods utilized and strategies leveraged to achieve higher quality and optimal outcomes.
- Learn how collaboratives inspire, support and guide health systems in embracing their skills to transform the design, quality and performance of care delivery by connecting them with peers, evidence-based practices and data.
- Deborah Kilday, MSN, RN, Premier Performance Partner, Manager, Premier
- Kelly Conklin, RN, Vice President of Quality & Safety Advisory Services, Premier
Download the webinar