On August 2, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) issued its fiscal year (FY) 2019 Medicare inpatient prospective payment system (IPPS) final rule. Register here for this this live presentation to learn about the new payment and quality policies hospitals will face under the proposed rule.
Topics of discussion include, but are not limited to:
- Operating and capital payment rate updates
- Medicare disproportionate share hospital (DSH) payments
- Price transparency
- Updates to the VBP, Readmission & Hospital-Acquired Condition reduction programs
- Inpatient Quality Reporting changes
- Promoting Interoperability (formerly Meaningful Use) Program
- Long-term care hospital payment and quality changes
- Aisha Pittman, M.P.H., Senior director, policy and analysis, Premier Inc.
- Kellie Webb, M.B.A., Director, payment policy and analysis, Premier, Inc.
- Meryl Bloomrosen, M.B.A., MBI, Senior director, federal affairs, Premier, Inc.
This Advisor Live® webinar is open to the public.