Premier, Inc. has announced new contracts with suppliers, which are available to its acute care and continuum of care members (unless otherwise noted).
For Immediate Release
Below is a list of the agreements by effective date.
February 1, 2014
Technology Security Services
- Coalfire Systems Inc. of Louisville, Colo.
- Genesis II Telecommunication Inc. dba MBM eHealthCare Solutions, a woman-owned business, of Johns Creek, Ga.
- SunGard Availability Services LP of Wayne, Penn.
Waste Management Products and Services
- GRE3N Waste Removal LLC, a minority-owned business enterprise, of Chicago; and Specific Waste Industries, a minority-owned business enterprise, of Louisville, Ky. have been added to this category, joining:
- Clean Harbors Environmental Services Inc. of Norwell, Mass.
- Daniels Sharpsmart Inc. of Chicago
- Heritage Environmental Services LLC of Indianapolis
- Stericycle Inc. of Lake Forest, Ill.
- OnSite Sterilization LLC, a small business enterprise, of Pottstown, Penn.
March 1, 2014
Television Systems and Services supplier addition
- Healthcare Information LLC, a small business enterprise, of Loveland, Ohio has been added to this agreement, joining:
- BES Industries Inc. of Jacksonville
- D&L Communication Systems Inc., a small business enterprise, of Phoenix
- MDM Commercial Enterprise Inc. of Ponte Vedra Beach, Fla.
- SONIFI Healthcare Inc. of Sioux Falls, S.D. (available to healthcare facilities only)
- T B & A Hospital Television Inc., a small business enterprise, of Amherst, N.Y.
- Telehealth Services, a division of Telerant Leasing Corporation, of Raleigh, N.C.
Viscoelastic Therapy Products
- Ferring Pharmaceuticals Inc. of Parsippany, N.J.; and Zimmer Us Inc. of Warsaw, Ind. have been added to this agreement, joining:
- Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. of Piscataway, N.J.
April 1, 2014
Automated Pharmacy Medication Kit Inventory Technology
- Kit Check Inc. of Washington, D.C.
May 1, 2014
Disaster and Emergency Response Products and Services
- EnMagine Inc., a small business enterprise, of Diamond Springs, Calif.
- Hertz Corporation of Park Ridge, N.J.
June 1, 2014
- Laborie Medical Technologies Canada ULC, a small business enterprise, of Williston, Vt.
- Medline Industries Inc. of Mundelein, Ill.
Lap Sponges, OR Towels and Specialty Sponges
- Allcare Inc., a minority-owned business enterprise, of Barlett, Ill.
- AMD-Ritmed Inc., a small business enterprise, of Tonawanda, N.Y.
- Broadline Medical Inc., a minority-owned business enterprise, of Richmond, Calif.
- Cardinal Health of McGaw Park, Ill.
- Medline Industries Inc. of Mundelein, Ill. US
- Medco Inc. of Houston, Texas
Pain Management – Local Anesthetic
- Ambu Inc. of Glen Burnie, Md.
- Kimberly Clark Global Sales LLC of Irving, Texas
- Teleflex Medical Incorporated of Research Triangle Park, N.C.
July 1, 2014
Medication and Automation Supply
- McKesson Automation Inc. of Pittsburgh
- CareFusion Solutions Inc. of San Diego
- Omnicell Inc. of Palo Alto, Calif.
- Stanley Healthcare Solutions of Indianapolis
- Talyst of Kirkland, Wash.
Outpatient Pharmacy Technology
- Kirby Lester LLC of Lake Forest, Ill.
- JM Smith Corporation of Spartanburg, S.C.
- ScriptPro USA of Mission, Kan.
Patient Temperature Management Products and Accessories
- Adroit Medical Systems Inc., a veteran-owned business enterprise, of Loudon, Tenn.
- Cincinnati Sub-Zero Products Inc., a women-owned business enterprise, of Cincinnati
- Stryker Corporation of Portage, Mich.
- ZOLL Medical Corporation of Chelmsford, Mass.
Pulmonary Function and Metabolic Analyzers
- Alliance Tech Medical Inc., a small business enterprise, of Granbury, Texas
- CareFusion of San Diego, Calif. MGC Diagnostics Corporation of Saint Paul, Minn.
- Ventilators CareFusion of San Diego, Calif.
- Covidien Sales LLC of Mansfield, Mass.
- Draeger Medical Inc. of Telford, Penn.
- Hamilton Medical Inc., a small business enterprise, of Reno, Nev.
- MAQUET Medical Systems USA of Wayne, N.J.
About Premier Inc.
Premier Inc. (NASDAQ: PINC) is a leading healthcare improvement company, uniting an alliance of approximately 3,750 U.S. hospitals and more than 130,000 other provider organizations. With integrated data and analytics, collaboratives, supply chain solutions, and advisory and other services, Premier enables better care and outcomes at a lower cost. Premier, a Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award recipient, plays a critical role in the rapidly evolving healthcare industry, collaborating with members to co-develop long-term innovations that reinvent and improve the way care is delivered to patients nationwide. Headquartered in Charlotte, N.C., Premier is passionate about transforming American healthcare. Please visit Premier’s news and investor sites on www.premierinc.com; as well as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram and Premier’s blog for more information about the company.