Premier, Inc. has announced new contracts with suppliers, which are available to its acute care and continuum of care members (unless otherwise noted).
For Immediate Release
Below is a list of the agreements by effective date.
February 1, 2014
Single Use Thermometers
- DeRoyal Industries Inc. of Powell, Tenn.
March 1, 2014
Patient Experience Theming
- Bear Facts Entertainment, LLC of Asheville, N.C.
Physical Therapy Products and Exercise Equipment
- Clinton Industries Inc., a small business enterprise, of York, Penn.
- The Medcom Group LTD, a woman-owned business enterprise, of Windsor, Colo.
- Patterson Medical Supply Inc. of Warrenville, Ill.
- Physical Enterprise Inc., a small business enterprise, of Petaluma, Calif.
- Zewa Inc., a small business enterprise, of Fort Myers, Fla.
April 1, 2014
Quality Control Material
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc. of Hercules, Calif.
- Microgenics Corporation of Fremont, Calif.
Water Treatment Products, Systems and Services
- Chem-Aqua Inc. of Irving, Texas
- Garratt-Callahan Company, a small business enterprise, of Burlingame, Calif.
- Nalco Company of Naperville, Ill.
- Limited to members in the healthcare, education or commercial real estate industries
- Water Engineering Services Inc., a small business enterprise, of Moorestown, N.J
Wireless Temperature Monitoring
- Cooper-Atkins Corporation, a woman-owned business enterprise, of Middlefield, Conn.
- Isenix, a small business enterprise, of San Diego
- SensoScientific Inc., a small business enterprise, of Simi Valley, Calif.
- TempSys Inc., a small business enterprise, of Kensington, Calif.
May 1, 2014
Open Heart Disposable Supplies
- Alliant Healthcare, a veterans-owned business enterprise, of Grand Rapids, Mich.
- Maquet Medical Systems USA of Wayne, N.J.
- Medtronic Inc. of Minneapolis
- Sorin Group SPA of Milan, Italy
Pneumatic Tube Systems and Services
- Swisslog USA Inc. of Denver, Colo.
June 1, 2014
- Covidien of Mansfield, Mass.
- Exergen Corporation of Watertown, Mass.
- Welch Allyn Inc. of Skaneateles Falls, N.Y.
July 1, 2014
Post Mortem Equipment and Supplies
- Alpha Medical Distributor Inc., a minority-owned business enterprise, of Hicksville, N.Y.
- BioSeal Systems, a small business enterprise, of San Diego
- Busse Hospital Disposables, a woman-owned business enterprise, of Hauppauge, N.Y.
- LDI Corporation, a small business enterprise, of Portsmouth, N.H.
About Premier Inc.Premier Inc. (NASDAQ: PINC) is a leading healthcare improvement company, uniting an alliance of approximately 3,750 U.S. hospitals and more than 130,000 other provider organizations. With integrated data and analytics, collaboratives, supply chain solutions, and advisory and other services, Premier enables better care and outcomes at a lower cost. Premier, a Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award recipient, plays a critical role in the rapidly evolving healthcare industry, collaborating with members to co-develop long-term innovations that reinvent and improve the way care is delivered to patients nationwide. Headquartered in Charlotte, N.C., Premier is passionate about transforming American healthcare. Please visit Premier’s news and investor sites on www.premierinc.com; as well as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram and Premier’s blog for more information about the company.
Amanda Forster, Premier, Inc.   |   firstname.lastname@example.org   |   202.879.8004
Morgan Guthrie, Premier, Inc.   |   email@example.com   |   704.816.4152