On-demand education for quality improvement leaders
Whether you’re new to healthcare quality improvement, you’ve taken on a different role, have a new team, or you just need a refresher, this flexible, on-demand class covers fundamental vocabulary, processes, principles and resources that will help you start a quality program or take your existing program to the next level.
Our on-demand class includes 8 dynamic courses:
- Quality program overview – outlines the foundational components of a highly reliable quality program, including staffing, functions and culture
- Medical staff – details physician performance measurement, physician engagement and peer review
- Strategic vision for the future – gives context and urgency to help you be successful in the current healthcare regulatory environment, including value-based purchasing, accountable care organizations and ICD-10 coding preparation
- Performance improvement initiatives – provides an overview of Premier’s collaborative methodology and how to prioritize your improvement efforts to form targeted teams with measureable goals
- Quality tools – From control charts to fishbone diagrams, this session describes quality tool options and when to use them
- Data analytics – demonstrates benchmarking and problem-solving capabilities using reports from Premier’s QualityAdvisorTM tool and QUEST® collaborative
- Quality dashboards – recommends a method to select and display metrics in an easy-to-interpret, balanced scorecard format
- Culture of safety – discusses the committee structure and communication components of organizations with a strong culture of safety, including briefing tools from TeamSTEPPS® training
Each course is web-based, approximately one hour long, and includes interactive quizzes to ensure you’re meeting the learning objectives. CEU credits are available for completing the entire eight-course class.
- Take the courses on your time! Access the materials anytime, anywhere on the web.
- No travel budget needed! Take the class from the comfort of your own desk.
- One stop for lots of experts! Each course is delivered by highly trained and experienced subject matter experts, gathered in one place, just for you.
- It’s dynamic! Each course illustrates key concepts in a fun and engaging way.
Who should take this class
- Quality analysts
- Quality, safety and infection prevention leaders
$495 for the class, including all 8 courses