In the past, healthcare organizations separated strategic initiatives into separate categories: financial, operational and clinical. But in today’s quickly changing environment, you need to look at where they overlap for the fastest improvement.
Premier provides a data-driven approach to reduce costs, increase margin and improve quality. Our expert consultants have in-depth clinical, financial and operational experience, and offer consultative services in these areas:
- Clinical and operational performance
- Care coordination and physician engagement
- Facilities and capital asset management
- Organizational transformation
- Physician preference items (PPI)
- Population health operations and analytics
- Purchased services assessment
- Reform readiness
- Revenue cycle management and RAC readiness
- Service line improvement
- Strategic and business planning
- Supply chain transformation
We are your partner, working with you and your staff in every step of our analysis.
Premier uses an income statement method to address every area affecting your bottom line, finding opportunities in both revenue enhancement and expense management.
Combined with one of the industry’s largest clinical, operational and financial databases, including approximately 40% of U.S. hospital discharges nationwide and approximately $44 billion in annual purchasing data, and support from more than 100 subject matter experts, Premier Performance Partners will customize a plan to fit your needs and focus on implementing the plan rapidly.