- Clinical Integration: PHOs, CHNA
and Post-acute Care
- At-risk Contracting and Financial Modeling
- Patient-centered Medical Homes
- Accountable Care Readiness
- Population Management Analytics
- Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI)
- Accreditation Readiness and Crisis Intervention
- Value-based Purchasing (VBP) Analysis of
- Care Management
- On-demand Continuing Education
- Supply Chain Analytics
- Sourcing and Contracting
- Catalog Management
- ERP/Materials Management
- Real World Evidence & Analytics
- Prospective Real World Outcomes
- Healthcare Education
- Clinical Trial Innovation
Premier consultants position healthcare organizations as the provider of choice in the market … as seen through the lens of both patient and payer.
Drawing from a database with 40% of U.S. hospital discharges, forward-thinking performance improvement collaboratives and one of the nation’s largest group purchasing programs, we meet your needs for convenient service delivery … from embedded (full- or part-time) partners to onsite assessments, one-on-one coaching, collaborative groups, 24/7 on-demand data tools and virtual education.
- Hospitals and health systems
- Physician networks
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Professional societies
- Government agencies
- Continuing education providers
- Other customized partnerships
- 160,000 deaths avoided and $13.2 billion saved by approximately 350 members through QUEST collaborative performance improvement efforts.
- $337 million in identified savings from on-site consulting engagements.
- $9.79 billion in committed annual supply chain purchasing spend.
- 14:1 return on investment (ROI), through labor optimization by embedded partners.
- 2015/2016 “Best in KLAS” winner for Value-based Care Advisory Services