- Clinical integration: PHOs, CHNA
and post-acute care
- At-risk contracting and financial modeling
- Patient-centered medical homes
- Accountable care readiness
- Population management analytics
- Clinical documentation improvement (CDI)
- Accreditation readiness and crisis intervention
- Value-based purchasing (VBP) analysis of
- Care management
- On-demand continuing education
- Supply chain analytics
- Sourcing and contracting
- Catalog management
- ERP/materials management
- Retrospective research
- Prospective research
- Healthcare education
- Clinical trial support
Premier consultants position healthcare organizations as the provider of choice in the market … as seen through the lens of both patient and payer.
Drawing from a database with 40% of U.S. hospital discharges, forward-thinking performance improvement collaboratives and one of the nation’s largest group purchasing programs, we meet your needs for convenient service delivery … from embedded (full- or part-time) partners to onsite assessments, one-on-one coaching, collaborative groups, 24/7 on-demand data tools and virtual education.
- Hospitals and health systems
- Physician networks
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Professional societies
- Government agencies
- Continuing education providers
- Other customized partnerships
- 160,000 deaths avoided and $13.2 billion saved by approximately 350 members through QUEST collaborative performance improvement efforts.
- $337 million in identified savings from on-site consulting engagements.
- $9.79 billion in committed annual supply chain purchasing spend.
- 14:1 return on investment (ROI), through labor optimization by embedded partners.
- #1 in “Best in KLAS” awards for ACO Advisory Services; and lowest average cost per consulting engagement