Improving the quality of care delivery is at the heart of what we do, and for years we’ve helped our members improve their performance and drive outcomes through actionable data, collaborative innovation through QUEST® and performance improvement expertise. Through that experience Premier has developed a standard methodology to drive high-value care. Quality improvement requires a clearly-determined routine, well-defined metrics with targets, a firm culture of accountability, and deep executive engagement.
Premier’s quality improvement data analytics and advisory services are part of an integrated system that helps providers improve quality while safely reducing costs. We use an industry-leading intelligence platform and a robust database to reveal customized savings opportunities. Our data-driven approach to quality improvement empowers you to:
- Reduce average length of stay
- Reduce readmissions
- Reduce hospital-acquired conditions (HACs)
- Improve resource utilization
- Improve physician alignment
- Reduce the overall cost of care
Measures and analyzes performance to achieve quality outcomes. Built on one of the nation’s largest comparative databases with 40 percent of discharges nationwide. Our solution for submitting and analyzing core measures is essential for national and state regulatory compliance and reimbursement.
Whether you are a small physician practice or managing a large integrated delivery network – let Premier’s end-to-end solution guide you, making it easy to reap rewards and avoid penalties under the Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS). Learn more.
The fastest and easiest link between your outcomes and costs. Physicians have access to the robust, detailed and highly accurate information of Premier’s superior database.
Premier Performance Partners
Premier consultants are clinicians and business process experts improving provider quality, safety and financial performance under changing regulations. When combined with our collaboratives and education services, Premier members get a direct link to the collective knowledge of healthcare’s top performers.
- We help our members assess, track and improve their performance under value-based purchasing (VBP), the Hospital-Acquired Condition Reduction Program and the Hospital Readmissions Reduction Program, physician performance reporting and engagement, enterprise-wide care management and The Joint Commission Continuous Readiness and Mock Surveys.
- Our clinical documentation advisory services help providers overcome coding and documentation challenges under ICD-9 and for the transition to ICD-10.
- We provide a customized regulatory compliance and improvement solution to succeed in Value Modifier tiering within CMS’ Provider Quality Reporting System (PQRS) Program. We support members through a combination of data analytics, focused assessments, identification of opportunity and improvement design and planning.