Clinical data management and regulatory reporting continue to challenge health systems across the country. Manual processes for collecting, submitting and analyzing data are expensive inefficient and time consuming.
Taking care of patients is tough. Complying with regulatory reporting shouldn’t be.
Premier can help
Our clinical data management app allows you to easily analyze the effect of quality measures on patient outcomes and cost.
We compare quality performance against national benchmarks so you can maximize value-based purchasing reimbursement. And capture and review performance measures in real time to reveal performance improvement opportunities.
Plus, you can access our clinical data management app from multiple points in your facility.
Currently used by more than 500 Premier members, our app supports multiple national and state quality initiatives including:
- The Joint Commission core measures including the National Hospital Quality Measures and The Joint Commission Advanced Certification for Heart Failure
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- The American Heart Association’s Get with the Guidelines® programs for both stroke and heart failure
Concerned about making the switch to electronic clinical quality measures (eCQMs)?
We can help you transition to eCQMs and maintain your top-performing scores. Our eCQM solution integrates into your workflow to help you:
- Eliminate manual data abstraction and associated labor costs
- Understand measure failures and gaps in care
- Improve quality outcomes for entire patient populations
- Prepare for future electronic efforts
- Satisfy regulatory requirements for The Joint Commission and CMS
Spend less time on collecting, analyzing and submitting data and more time on your quality performance goals.
Plus, you can access the app through PremierConnect™, our member platform that brings your Premier apps together in one place. PremierConnect provides easy access to the shared knowledge of the alliance and the ability to collaborate online with other members.
As a CMS Qualified Clinical Data Registry (QCDR), we comply with the non-PQRS measure specification submission and measure specification publication requirements set forth by the 2014 Physician Fee Schedule Final Rule.