For healthcare providers today, efficient and effective cost management is critical. Your efforts to effectively drive down prices on medical supplies have worked, but today you are challenged to:
- Increase visibility to spend across all facilities and different IT systems
- Align clinical consumption practices to deliver high-quality care at the best price
- Identify and implement the right metrics to manage the supply chain
- Gain end-to-end supply chain efficiency
But with multiple ERP systems, fragmented item masters, inaccurate data and limited visibility across all facilities, the challenge is substantial.
Streamlining your entire procurement process from start to finish is more important than ever.
You need an integrated cost management solution to ensure staff is using the most effective products available at the best price at the right time, while maintaining a high standard of care.
Get a glimpse of the solution in the video below.
Premier can help
PremierConnect® Supply Chain streamlines your entire procurement process and integrates into your workflow. With visibility across all facilities and areas of supply spend, you can improve contract compliance, drive standardization, identify savings opportunities and purchase the best products at the best price.
Our cost management solution is made up of 4 modules that can stand alone or compliment your existing system:
- Supply chain analytics – Provides real-time visibility to all spend
- Sourcing and contracting – Optimizes and manages all contracts in one place
- Catalog management – Cleanses and maintains all items for improved control and standardization
- ERP/materials management – Provides integrated operations and materials management capabilities that operate within your workflow
By integrating with our robust catalog and contract portfolio, you can:
- Track contract compliance, penetration and spend (including purchased services)
- Gain insights into utilization patterns to understand why spend is changing and where
- Standardize your item master with an integrated view across multiple facilities and IT systems
- Source and manage all contracts (GPO, non-GPO and local)
- Manage and track rebates
- Improve data quality, efficiency and pricing accuracy
- Manage operation and supply chain processes
By aggregating your spend data across all facilities and IT systems, you can manage supply chain operations to drive standardization. So the next time, you can buy the right things easier.
Now you can spend less time on redundant and manual processes and more time on strategic, integrated cost management opportunities.
Two Florida members, Mount Sinai Medical Center and Memorial Healthcare System, saw improvement with procurement management, real-time supply spend transparency and standardized operations using PremierConnect® Supply Chain.
Ready to identify a new level of supply chain savings? Contact us.