With the increase in internal and external demand for accountability, your supply chain data analysis needs to give you actionable and insightful information. And the metrics you use to measure your supply chain costs need to be more strategic than ever. Need a better understanding of your supply chain data and how much you can save by integrating and automating your supply chain?
Premier can help
Our fully automated, online supply chain data analysis app, SpendAdvisor® lets you analyze your total supply spend and find savings opportunities in med/surg and pharmacy. We scrub your data and provide comparative reports you can use to make decisions.
With SpendAdvisor, you can:
- Track on-, off- and non-contract spending
- See conversion and consolidation opportunities
- Monitor conversion progress for all your facilities
- Conduct spending analysis at departmental, facility and system levels
- Monitor contract utilization
- Find opportunities to develop your local agreements
- Ensure all your facilities are paying consistent prices for the same products
- Compare the prices you’re paying with peer benchmarks
This powerful app gathers your purchase order data and combines it with data from other Premier members, suppliers and pharmacy wholesalers, revealing dramatic cost savings in your supply chain.
Used with Supply Chain Advisor®, our online contract catalog, SpendAdvisor saves time so you can spend more time on strategic activities.
Plus, you’ll be able to access SpendAdvisor through PremierConnect®, our state-of-the-art platform that brings all of your Premier apps together in one place, giving you easy access to the shared knowledge of the alliance, and allowing you to collaborate online with other members.
Western Maryland Health System saved $9 million using SpendAdvisor to analyze and benchmark their supply expenses.