Based in Washington DC, Premier’s Public Affairs office acts as an advocate for members of the alliance, shaping national policy to improve healthcare quality and reduce waste.
We strive to ensure that federal laws and regulations align with our members’ efforts to deliver people-centered, high-quality, effective care that is safe and reliable.
Our Public Affairs team focuses on these healthcare policy issues:
- ACOs and Medicare/Medicaid innovation
- Comparative effectiveness researchhttps://www.premierinc.com/
- Hospital drug supply
- Group purchasing organizations
- Healthcare transparency
- Healthcare disparities
- Healthcare reform
- Medical device identification
- Medical liability
- Nonprofit hospitals
- Reimbursement and quality