This event has ended.
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) just issued its fiscal year (FY) 2017 Medicare inpatient prospective payment system (PPS)/long-term care hospital (LTCH) PPS proposed rule.
Join this live discussion to learn about the proposed changes to quality measurement and payment policies in this rule.
Topics of discussion include, but are not limited to:
- Operating and capital payment rate updates
- Removal of two-midnight policy payment reduction
- Documentation and coding adjustment
- Medicare disproportionate share hospital (DSH) payments
- Outlier payments
- Updates to the VBP, readmission reduction, and hospital-acquired condition reduction programs
- Inpatient Quality Reporting changes
- Long-term care hospital payment and quality changes
Comments on the proposed rule are due to CMS by June 17, 2016.
This Advisor Live® presentation is open to the public.
EXPERTS YOU WILL HEAR FROM
- Danielle Lloyd, MPH, Vice President, Policy & Advocacy, Deputy Director DC Office, Premier Inc.
- Aisha Pittman, MPH, Director of Quality Policy & Analysis, Premier Inc.
|File Size||3.55 MB|
|Create Date||May 2, 2016|
|Last Updated||May 2, 2016|