Download Premier's summary document (PremierConnect login required)
Download the FAQ document based on audience questions from the Advisor Live webinar
On July 9, 2015, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) released a proposed rule to establish a new bundled payment policy for joint replacement procedures called the Comprehensive Care for Joint Replacement (CCJR) model.
This new payment model will be mandatory for most hospitals in 75 geographic regions. CMS proposes to test the CCJR model for a five-year performance period, beginning January 1, 2016, and ending December 31, 2020. CMS is accepting comments on the proposed rule until September 8, 2015.
This webinar will provide an overview of the proposed rule including:
- Background and rationale for new payment model
- Inclusion and exclusion criteria
- Payment methodology
- Quality performance in the payment methodology
- Legal waivers
EXPERTS YOU'LL HEAR FROM
- Mark Hiller, VP, innovative solutions, Premier, Inc.
- Danielle Lloyd, MPH, VP, policy and advocacy; deputy director, D.C. office, Premier, Inc.
|File Size||1.04 MB|
|Create Date||July 30, 2015|
|Last Updated||August 24, 2015|