Opps! File downloads are not supported in your browser. Please update your browser to access these files. You can visit our Supported Browsers page for more info.
23rd ANNUAL AWARD WINNER AND FINALISTS
Winner: Telepsychiatry Improves Outcomes in Frontier Communities: Clearwater Valley Hospital and Clinics – Orofino, ID
- Watch how Clearwater Valley Hospitals and Clinics uses telemedicine to give adults and children access to psychiatrists over 200 miles away.
- Contact Ashley Steinbruecker with Clearwater Valley Hospital and Clinics
Finalist: Clinics Can Help – West Palm Beach, FL
- Watch how Clinics Can Help provides gently used and new durable medical equipment to patients in need.
- Contact Owen O’Neill with Clinics can help
Finalist: Diabetes Wellness and Prevention: YWCA of Asheville – Asheville, NC
- Watch how the Diabetes and Wellness Prevention program teaches patients how to manage their disease with medication adherence, exercise and healthy eating.
- Contact Adrienne Ammerman with YWCA of Asheville
Finalist: Move With Balance® – Paia, HI
- Watch how Move With Balance prevents falls and fall-related injuries and enhances brain function and cognitive skills in seniors.
- Contact Karen Freesia Peterson with Move With Balance
Finalist: Partners in Health Access Excellence: Martin Luther King Health Center and Pharmacy and St. Luke’s Episcopal Mobile Medical Ministry – Shreveport, LA
- Watch how Partners in Health Access Excellence uses a mobile medical clinic to provide care to the homeless.
- Contact Krista Buckhalter with Martin Luther King Health Center and Pharmacy
Finalist: Rainbow in My Tummy® – Asheville, NC
|Telepsychiatry Improves Outcomes process map||Download|
|Clinics Can Help process map||Download|
|Diabetes Wellness and Prevention process map||Download|
|Move with Balance process map||Download|
|Partners in Health Access Excellence process map||Download|
|Rainbow in My Tummy process map||Download|
|File Size||968.58 KB|
|Create Date||February 24, 2015|
|Last Updated||February 24, 2015|