Value-based healthcare policy developments have restructured the healthcare landscape to emphasize the delivery, measurement, and outcomes of care.
Over the past 10 years, millions of Medicare beneficiaries have been served by innovative payment models. These innovative payment approaches have also been deployed within private coverage.
Innovative healthcare providers are successfully delivering improved patient care at lower costs through two-sided risk-based payment models like bundled payment arrangements and accountable care organizations.
This virtual educational boot camp focuses on understanding and implementing value-based healthcare payment and delivery system reform.
Hear directly from some of the nation’s leading providers and health systems on:
- The barriers they’ve overcome transitioning to alternative payment models
- Key actions Congress can take to ensure the success of value-based payment initiatives
Moderated by Emily Brower, Senior Vice President, Clinical Integration and Physician Service, Trinity Health
- Lynn Barr, Founder and Executive Chairwoman, Caravan Health
- Dr. Sarah Mullins, Partner, Stoney Batter Family Medicine and Medical Director, Aledade
- Dr. Rakesh Patel, CEO, Neighborhood Healthcare and Board Chair, Integrated Health Partners
- Dr. Richard Shuman, CEO, Baycare Health Partners